Read the Blog
It's all below.
Trusting your Florida wedding photographer with capturing one of the most important days in your life is paramount. Think about it – you have dreamed about this moment all your life. Furthermore, you spent countless hours researching and interviewing several photographers to find the perfect one. And you have spent a hefty portion of your […]
Are you looking for unique wedding reception ideas that will produce beautiful photos and lots of fun? Well, you are in the right place. A lot of factors go into producing great wedding photos. You’ll work to create beautiful settings, make sure everyone’s looking their best, and above all else, hire the right photographers. Some couples […]
What Does Wedding Pet Care Have to Do With It? Hello, all lovely couples getting ready to tie the knot! I am Antonio, an award-winning wedding photographer, and owner of White House Wedding Photography. I recently had the pleasure of connecting with Dr. Kreinberg of Furever Us Wedding Pet Care Company. I was totally impressed […]
Hello, and thank you for visiting my wedding photography blog. I am Antonio, an award-winning wedding photographer and founder of White House Wedding Photography. White House Wedding Photography is located in downtown Miami, South Florida. We provide wedding photography services across South Florida and beyond.
I created White House Wedding Photography Blog to provide couples planning their weddings with wedding photography tips and advice. You will also find photos of real weddings and engagement sessions, along with information on destination weddings. Information about how I got started and why I love photographing weddings can be found in my personal blog category.
In this section, you will find a series of posts that will give you insight into my background, photography journey, and, most importantly, why. This is an excellent area to learn more about me!
The wedding planning tips and advice category is loaded with tons of wedding planning tips. Want to learn how to find the best wedding photographer? Look in this section! How about planning your wedding? You can find my ultimate blog post in this section.
Everything from getting the most out of your engagement session to storing your wedding photos can be found here.
Under my destination wedding section is where you will find all things about destination weddings.
Take your time and browse around. Wedding planning can be really challenging, especially if you are planning a big wedding. This is why I created this blog.
Whether you are new to the wedding planning world or if you are just looking to garner some relative information on wedding planning and more specifically wedding photography, this blog is for you. I have written information on best practices, what to expect, including in depth interviews with some notable vendors, plus a lot more. Here are some of the topics covered in this wedding photography blog:
1. Engagement Ring Etiquette & Five Things Couples Must Know!
2. How To Prepare For Your Engagement Photoshoot In Miami, FL
3. Trust Your Florida Wedding Photographer With These 7 Things
4. 5 Wedding Reception Ideas That Will Produce Great Photos
5. Meet DR. Kreinberg of Furever Us Wedding Pet Care
6. Best Places For Destination Wedding In The US — Draft
7. How Wedding Vendors Can Keep You Out of Trouble
8. Wedding Photographers Naples, FL | 5 Secrets To Hiring The Best
9. What Are the Best Storage Ideas for Wedding Photos?
10. South Florida Wedding Photographer And 10 Mistakes To Avoid
11. An Interview With Miami’s Top Black Wedding Photographer!
12. 5 Miami Beach Wedding Photographer Secrets to Know!
13. The Groomsmen Suit – Why An Ultimate Luxury Custom Experience May Be What You Need!
14. How to Embrace Traditional Wedding Etiquette in a Modern Way
15. Jumping the Broom: A Bride’s Secret Fantasy or Tradition?
16. Top Romantic Proposal Ideas in Miami For The Adventurous Couple
17. Wedding Wines: Everything a Bride Need to Know!
18. Select Valentine’s Day – What Does Love Have to Do With It?
19. Destination Weddings and Why South Florida is a Prime Location
20. 3 Types of Marriages You Should Know For Planning Your Wedding!